Sunday, February 27, 2005

What are you looking for in a relationship partner?

What are you looking for in a relationship partner?

My ideal partner is someone that I can trust with all that I am, to allow him to see who I really am and feel secure that he can deal with that. I want someone who smiles when he sees me arrive because he enjoys my company, whose presence allows me to feel secure without feeling suffocated, who lives life with a positive outlook. My ideal partner would be involved in church and community activities and family would be a priority. I would like to experience life with someone who didn't feel our careers or accomplishments were competitions, but rather successes that we celebrate together because we love and respect each other. I am attracted to a man that acts like a man -- not a bully, not a sissy, but the combination of strength and tenderness that proves he is mature and able to love (and be loved) without threatening his masculinity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home