Sunday, February 27, 2005

What are you looking for in a relationship partner?

What are you looking for in a relationship partner?

My ideal partner is someone that I can trust with all that I am, to allow him to see who I really am and feel secure that he can deal with that. I want someone who smiles when he sees me arrive because he enjoys my company, whose presence allows me to feel secure without feeling suffocated, who lives life with a positive outlook. My ideal partner would be involved in church and community activities and family would be a priority. I would like to experience life with someone who didn't feel our careers or accomplishments were competitions, but rather successes that we celebrate together because we love and respect each other. I am attracted to a man that acts like a man -- not a bully, not a sissy, but the combination of strength and tenderness that proves he is mature and able to love (and be loved) without threatening his masculinity.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger tike mik said...

The Social Security payment comes with huge consequences if one earns money or attempts to do things outside of becoming dependent on the system. That denies people of their independence and freedom to do things that would help with their self-esteem and abilities to cope.

Dorothy White

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home