Sunday, February 27, 2005

What was the last book you read and movies you saw?

What was the last book you read and movies you saw? (answered 11/20/04)

The movies that I've recently watched include Behind Enemy Lines, The Transporter, A Man Apart, The Punisher, one of the Lord of the Rings movies, Blue Collar Comedy Tour, and stand up comedy by Eddie Izzard. Most of these were chosen by my son (I'm sure you can tell!) and we stay up late and watch movies together. I love to read and I've recently read The Da Vinci Code, Cracking the Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, American Literature from the Revolutionary Period, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Chicken Soup for the Teenagers Soul (or something like that!), and Prince of Foxes. These are my last 2 or so weeks of movies of books, as I'm not sure which order I read/watched them in. Sometimes I'm working on more than one of them at a time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home