Sunday, February 27, 2005

Are you more likely to play competitve sports . . .

Are you more likely to play competitve sports, what professionals play, sit on the sideline and watch the people or just don't really care about athletic events?

This is a really tough one to answer as I might do any of those things. I like to play sports, but I play for fun more than I play to win. I've been a single mom, raising a son and a daughter, so I've taught them how to play and then practiced/played all the sports with them. I also like to watch professional sports -- both on television and live events. One of the best things about events, though, has to be watching the crowd as people are really entertaining. If I had to choose only one, I would probably choose to play the activity myself. It's nice because I'm flexible and have a great time no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Life is what a person makes of it, and I choose to make mine entertaining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home