Sunday, February 27, 2005

If you had three wishes, what would they be?

If you had three wishes, what would they be?

That's a tough question to consider seriously, as we often play the game "If I won the lottery . . ." (#1) I want my relationship with my children to be as strong throughout their adult lives as it has been in their childhood. I want them to be happy, healthy, emotionally secure adults, and I hope they each find that special someone in life that makes them very happy. I want them to KNOW I love them more than life itself and I will always be there for them when they need someone. (#2) I wish long life, good health and happiness on my friends and family. (#3) I hope to have the time/inspiration to write my memoirs, as there are things that will be lost forever if I don't get them written down for my grandchildren. I want my grandchildren to understand me as a person and know the stories of my life before their time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home