Sunday, February 27, 2005

Describe an interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you.

Describe an interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you.

I know this is a broad answer, but "love of life". By this I mean experiencing the excitement of learning/discovering something new, exploring a new place, traveling, planning an adventure together, looking toward the future together, trying a new activity, laughing at yourself and/or at life, investing time/money/effort into the lives of my children and/or grandchildren, enjoying/sharing the simple things (the blooming honeysuckle, looking at the stars, watching a new colt learn to walk). It would be nice to know that the person I was spending my future with didn't have to be "entertained" all the time, but could find joy/laughter/pleasure in everything. I guess I'm eternally optimistic as I always see the future as brighter than the present, but I love to LIVE life. I would like my partner to have that joy/hope in the future and life as well. My family is an integral part of my life, so I look to a future as being full of family -- children, grandchildren, and friends.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We all have to live together, so we might as well live together happily. See the link below for more info.


#happily
www.ufgop.org

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home